The transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities, particularly youth receiving disability program benefits, can be especially challenging. The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion
- (-) Remove Veterans filter Veterans
- (-) Remove Asset Building filter Asset Building
- (-) Remove Benefits Planning filter Benefits Planning
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment