Participants in the National Guard Youth ChalleNGe Program are more likely to obtain a GED or high school diploma, earn college credits, and be employed. This study evaluates an expansion called Job ChalleNGe, which includes more court-involved youth and includes an add-on residential training program.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion
- (-) Remove Veterans filter Veterans
- (-) Remove Asset Building filter Asset Building
- (-) Remove 2003 filter 2003
- (-) Remove High School Dropouts filter High School Dropouts
- (-) Remove 2021 filter 2021