The Breaking Barriers program, based in San Diego, provided employment services to lower-income individuals with disabilities. MDRC carried out a random assignment evaluation of the program. As part of the Building Evidence on Employment Strategies for Low-income Families project, MDRC is collecting additional administrative records to extend the original evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Charter Schools filter Charter Schools
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Former Prisoners filter Former Prisoners
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020