Both Temporary Assistance for Needy Families and Supplemental Security Income serve low-income individuals with disabilities. Yet the programs’ differences in approach and structure pose challenges to coordinating services. The Administration for Children and Families and the Social Security Administration contracted with MDRC and its partners to conduct the TANF/SSI Disability Transition Project. Five publications from the project have just been released.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Mentoring filter Mentoring
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Public Housing Residents filter Public Housing Residents
- (-) Remove Home Visiting filter Home Visiting
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014