Home visiting programs seek to improve maternal and child outcomes by supporting families with young children. The Affordable Care Act of 2010 included $1.5 billion for the Maternal, Infant, and Early Childhood Home Visiting (MIECHV) program, with a national evaluation required. This report describes the design of that evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Mentoring filter Mentoring
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Public Housing Residents filter Public Housing Residents
- (-) Remove Home Visiting filter Home Visiting
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Children 0-5 filter Children 0-5