MIHOPE-Strong Start, a collaboration of the Centers for Medicare and Medicaid Services, the Administration for Children and Families, and the Health Resources and Services Administration, assesses the impacts of home visiting programs for disadvantaged expectant mothers. This report describes the study and the programs: Healthy Families America and Nurse-Family Partnership.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Mentoring filter Mentoring
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Single-Parent Families filter Single-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Public Housing Residents filter Public Housing Residents
- (-) Remove Home Visiting filter Home Visiting
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships