A rigorous study that takes advantage of lottery-like features in New York City’s high school admissions process demonstrates that new small public high schools that are open to students of all academic backgrounds have substantial impacts on rates of graduation with Regents diplomas for every disadvantaged subgroup of students that was examined.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove Students Experiencing Academic Struggles filter Students Experiencing Academic Struggles