This paper summarizes ASAP’s long-term effects and the educational investment in students associated with its services. The program helped students graduate faster, boosted graduation rates by 30 percent, and increased the financial aid students received.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising
- (-) Remove Reemployment Programs filter Reemployment Programs
- (-) Remove Coordinated Care/Care Management filter Coordinated Care/Care Management
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid
- (-) Remove Student Services filter Student Services