An important first hurdle for voluntary programs is recruiting and retaining eligible participants. This report describes how ten Supporting Healthy Marriage programs focused on developing effective marketing strategies, keeping couples engaged in the program, and building management systems. These efforts resulted in encouraging early levels of participation by low-income couples.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Counseling/Advising filter Counseling/Advising
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships