A rigorous study that takes advantage of lottery-like features in New York City’s high school admissions process demonstrates that new small public high schools that are open to students of all academic backgrounds have substantial impacts on rates of graduation with Regents diplomas for every disadvantaged subgroup of students that was examined.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012
- (-) Remove People in Low-Wage Jobs filter People in Low-Wage Jobs
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief