MDRC is learning what programs work best to prevent at-risk youth from getting in trouble, help juvenile offenders turn their lives around, and give reentering prisoners the chance to get a foothold in the labor market and reduce their chances of rearrest.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs
- (-) Remove Reemployment Programs filter Reemployment Programs
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Young People in Foster Care filter Young People in Foster Care
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion