After one year, CEO’s transitional jobs program generated a large but short-lived increase in employment for ex-prisoners. A subgroup of recently released prisoners showed positive effects on recidivism: They were less likely to have their parole revoked, to be convicted of a felony, and to be reincarcerated than the control group.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Charter Schools filter Charter Schools
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove People Who Have Been Incarcerated filter People Who Have Been Incarcerated
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry