This research brief, published by the National High School Center, examines the challenges and opportunities presented in evaluating whether an intervention achieves defined goals of increasing students’ educational attainment, employment, and earnings after high school.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Mentoring filter Mentoring
- (-) Remove Professional Development/ Teacher Training filter Professional Development/ Teacher Training
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid
- (-) Remove People Involved in the Criminal Justice System filter People Involved in the Criminal Justice System
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove College Students filter College Students
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs