Eight-year findings on Career Academies — a popular high school reform that combines academics with career development opportunities — show that the programs produced sustained employment and earnings gains, particularly among young men. Career Academy participants were also more likely to be living independently with children and a spouse or a partner.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Behavioral Interventions filter Behavioral Interventions
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Cognitive Behavioral Therapy filter Cognitive Behavioral Therapy
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Report filter Report