This article, first published in Community Development Investment Review, proposes a vision of a social impact bond model that moves beyond just achieving cost-savings to spurring innovation, knowledge-building, rigorous evaluation, and, potentially, outcomes that achieve other socially desirable goals.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Classroom Services filter Classroom Services
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove Struggling Students filter Struggling Students
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief