Data from management information systems, direct observations, and the reactions of staff members can help programs understand themselves, identify areas for improvement, and set goals. This infographic presents examples of how programs in the Building Bridges and Bonds study used data from different sources to gain insights.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Children 0-5 filter Children 0-5
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove People Who Have Been Incarcerated filter People Who Have Been Incarcerated
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Parenting Skills Programs filter Parenting Skills Programs
- (-) Remove 2019 filter 2019
- (-) Remove Two-Generation Programs filter Two-Generation Programs