This two-page issue focus uses infographics to explain a groundbreaking demonstration project that tests the impact of a new work-based earnings supplement, similar to the Earned Income Tax Credit (EITC), on economic and social outcomes for single adults.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Students Experiencing Academic Struggles filter Students Experiencing Academic Struggles
- (-) Remove After-School/Out-of-School Time filter After-School/Out-of-School Time
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Youth and Juvenile Justice filter Youth and Juvenile Justice
- (-) Remove Work Support and Asset Building filter Work Support and Asset Building
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove People in Low-Wage Jobs filter People in Low-Wage Jobs
- (-) Remove Asset Building filter Asset Building