This brief summarizes results from performance-based scholarship programs in Louisiana, New Mexico, New York, and Ohio. These scholarships can move the dial on important markers of academic success for students, including credits attempted and earned and rates of full-time enrollment.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Struggling Students filter Struggling Students
- (-) Remove College Students filter College Students
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Testimony filter Testimony