The Youth Transition Demonstration identified and tested service strategies, combined with waivers of certain Social Security Administration program rules to enhance work incentives, to help youth with disabilities maximize their economic self-sufficiency as they transition to adulthood.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Struggling Students filter Struggling Students
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove School Readiness filter School Readiness
- (-) Remove College Students filter College Students
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Tutoring filter Tutoring
- (-) Remove Foster Care and Juvenile Justice filter Foster Care and Juvenile Justice