The transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities, particularly youth receiving disability program benefits, can be especially challenging. The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Benefits Planning filter Benefits Planning
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008