This issue focus discusses the conclusions of a recent MDRC working paper, Project-Based Learning: A Literature Review. The paper found that project-based learning holds promise for improving students’ outcomes but that much remains to be learned about its effectiveness and about how its implementation can be strengthened.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Curricular/Instructional Reforms filter Curricular/Instructional Reforms
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove Benefits Planning filter Benefits Planning
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators