This article, first published in Community Development Investment Review, proposes a vision of a social impact bond model that moves beyond just achieving cost-savings to spurring innovation, knowledge-building, rigorous evaluation, and, potentially, outcomes that achieve other socially desirable goals.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Corrections and Reentry filter Corrections and Reentry
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove High School Dropouts filter High School Dropouts
- (-) Remove Classroom Services filter Classroom Services
- (-) Remove 2013 filter 2013
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief