When Washington state’s Division of Child Support closed its offices in March 2020 in response to COVID-19, its employment program—Families Forward Washington—kept running with minimal interruption, because the original design was based on working remotely. Its model may offer useful pointers for other service agencies for adapting to the pandemic.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Child Support filter Child Support
- (-) Remove Sectoral Training filter Sectoral Training
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove Parents Who Are Ordered to Pay Child Support filter Parents Who Are Ordered to Pay Child Support