The Breaking Barriers program, based in San Diego, provided employment services to lower-income individuals with disabilities. MDRC carried out a random assignment evaluation of the program. As part of the Building Evidence on Employment Strategies for Low-income Families project, MDRC is collecting additional administrative records to extend the original evaluation.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Welfare-to-Work filter Welfare-to-Work
- (-) Remove Welfare Reform filter Welfare Reform
- (-) Remove 2020 filter 2020
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services