Many programs and agencies collect data about their clients and service use but they may not have the time and resources to use those data to inform their decision making. This post shares some simple approaches for how to use data to improve programs.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove 2021 filter 2021
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus