MDRC launches the first of a five-part web series from the Chicago Community Networks study — a mixed-methods initiative that combines formal social network analysis with in-depth field surveys of community practitioners. It measures how community organizations collaborate on local improvement projects and how they come together to shape public policy.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School Students filter Elementary and Middle School Students
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove 2017 filter 2017
- (-) Remove People in Public Housing filter People in Public Housing
- (-) Remove Housing/Community Initiatives filter Housing/Community Initiatives