An important first hurdle for voluntary programs is recruiting and retaining eligible participants. This report describes how ten Supporting Healthy Marriage programs focused on developing effective marketing strategies, keeping couples engaged in the program, and building management systems. These efforts resulted in encouraging early levels of participation by low-income couples.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010