MDRC launches the first of a five-part web series from the Chicago Community Networks study — a mixed-methods initiative that combines formal social network analysis with in-depth field surveys of community practitioners. It measures how community organizations collaborate on local improvement projects and how they come together to shape public policy.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Former Prisoners filter Former Prisoners
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove The Unemployed filter The Unemployed
- (-) Remove Elementary and Middle School filter Elementary and Middle School