The city’s small, academically nonselective high schools have substantially improved graduation rates for disadvantaged students. This report demonstrates that, because more of their students graduate and do so within four years, the schools have lower costs per graduate than the schools their study counterparts attended.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove People with Substance Use Disorders filter People with Substance Use Disorders
- (-) Remove Before 2000 filter Before 2000
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove Students Experiencing Academic Struggles filter Students Experiencing Academic Struggles
- (-) Remove High School filter High School