The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work. This report offers six overall implementation lessons to help policymakers and administrators develop, fund, and provide interventions for youth with disabilities.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Young People in Foster Care filter Young People in Foster Care
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment