In NYC P-TECH Grades 9-14 schools, students take an integrated sequence of high school and college courses with the goal of completing both high school and college, while simultaneously being exposed to hands-on work experiences. This infographic describes the model and introduces MDRC’s evaluation of it.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove School Readiness filter School Readiness
- (-) Remove People in Public Housing filter People in Public Housing
- (-) Remove Career & Technical Education filter Career & Technical Education
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic