This “snapshot,” published by the National High School Center, explains how Thomas A. Edison High School in Philadelphia implemented a Ninth-Grade Success Academy.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Comprehensive School Reform filter Comprehensive School Reform
- (-) Remove Home Visiting filter Home Visiting
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Small Schools filter Small Schools
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students