This paper reports outcomes for community college students who took modularized, self-paced, computer-assisted, remedial math courses with outcomes of students who took “traditional” (that is, mostly lecture-based) classes. Modularized courses were no more (or less) effective than traditional courses at helping students complete their developmental math requirements.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper
- (-) Remove 2002 filter 2002
- (-) Remove Developmental Education filter Developmental Education
- (-) Remove Student Services filter Student Services
- (-) Remove College Students filter College Students
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid