The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work. This report offers six overall implementation lessons to help policymakers and administrators develop, fund, and provide interventions for youth with disabilities.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Young People with Disabilities filter Young People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove 2001 filter 2001
- (-) Remove Young People in Foster Care filter Young People in Foster Care
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove Employment Services filter Employment Services
- (-) Remove Benefits Planning filter Benefits Planning
- (-) Remove Foster Care and Juvenile Justice filter Foster Care and Juvenile Justice