Data from management information systems, direct observations, and the reactions of staff members can help programs understand themselves, identify areas for improvement, and set goals. This infographic presents examples of how programs in the Building Bridges and Bonds study used data from different sources to gain insights.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Coordinated Care/Care Management filter Coordinated Care/Care Management
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships