This paper presents findings from in-depth interviews with 16 couples who participated in the Supporting Healthy Marriage (SHM) program. Couples reported benefiting from SHM’s focus on communication and conflict management, but financial needs and lack of social supports placed stress on their relationships throughout their tenure in SHM.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Relationship Education filter Relationship Education
- (-) Remove Family Relationships filter Family Relationships
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Working Paper filter Working Paper