This report published by the UK Department for Work and Pensions presents encouraging findings on the early effects of Britain’s Employment Retention and Advancement (ERA) Demonstration. Aimed at helping low-income individuals sustain employment and progress in work, ERA offers a combination of job coaching and financial incentives to participants once they are working.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove Two-Parent Families filter Two-Parent Families
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Financial Incentives filter Financial Incentives
- (-) Remove Reemployment Programs filter Reemployment Programs
- (-) Remove 2007 filter 2007
- (-) Remove People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed filter People Who Are Unemployed or Underemployed
- (-) Remove Job Training filter Job Training