This research brief, published by the National High School Center, examines the challenges and opportunities presented in evaluating whether an intervention achieves defined goals of increasing students’ educational attainment, employment, and earnings after high school.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove High School filter High School
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove Financial Aid filter Financial Aid
- (-) Remove Job Retention and Advancement filter Job Retention and Advancement
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion