This paper illustrates how to design an experimental sample for measuring the effects of educational programs when whole schools are randomized to a program and control group. It addresses such issues as what number of schools should be randomized, how many students per school are needed, and what is the best mix of program and control schools.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove Welfare Recipients filter Welfare Recipients
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Substance Abusers filter Substance Abusers
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove Reading Instruction filter Reading Instruction