In NYC P-TECH Grades 9-14 schools, students take an integrated sequence of high school and college courses with the goal of completing both high school and college, while simultaneously being exposed to hands-on work experiences. This infographic describes the model and introduces MDRC’s evaluation of it.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Former Prisoners filter Former Prisoners
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children
- (-) Remove Accelerated Programs filter Accelerated Programs
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove 2016 filter 2016
- (-) Remove Student Services filter Student Services