The transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities, particularly youth receiving disability program benefits, can be especially challenging. The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Youth Employment filter Youth Employment
- (-) Remove Student Services filter Student Services
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers
- (-) Remove 2001 filter 2001
- (-) Remove Benefits Planning filter Benefits Planning
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment filter Transitional Jobs/Subsidized Employment