The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work. This report offers six overall implementation lessons to help policymakers and administrators develop, fund, and provide interventions for youth with disabilities.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove Low-Wage Workers filter Low-Wage Workers
- (-) Remove Child Support filter Child Support
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove People with Disabilities filter People with Disabilities
- (-) Remove Case Management filter Case Management