The transition to adulthood for youth with disabilities, particularly youth receiving disability program benefits, can be especially challenging. The Youth Transition Demonstration, led by Mathematica Policy Research, MDRC, and TransCen, Inc., is developing and evaluating six promising strategies to help youth with disabilities become as economically self-sufficient as possible as they transition from school to work.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove Low-Wage Workers filter Low-Wage Workers
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008