The Youth Transition Demonstration identified and tested service strategies, combined with waivers of certain Social Security Administration program rules to enhance work incentives, to help youth with disabilities maximize their economic self-sufficiency as they transition to adulthood.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Report filter Report
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression
- (-) Remove 2014 filter 2014
- (-) Remove Fathers filter Fathers