In NYC P-TECH Grades 9-14 schools, students take an integrated sequence of high school and college courses with the goal of completing both high school and college, while simultaneously being exposed to hands-on work experiences. This infographic describes the model and introduces MDRC’s evaluation of it.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Infographic filter Infographic
- (-) Remove Health filter Health
- (-) Remove Instruction and Curricula filter Instruction and Curricula
- (-) Remove 7031 filter 7031
- (-) Remove Classroom Services filter Classroom Services
- (-) Remove Institutional Reform filter Institutional Reform
- (-) Remove 2018 filter 2018
- (-) Remove Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs filter Dual-Enrollment/Bridge Programs