In some experimental evaluations of classroom- or school-level interventions, random assignment is conducted at the student level and the program is delivered at the higher level. This paper clarifies the correct causal interpretation of “program impacts” when this study design is used and discusses the implications and limitations of this research design. A real example is used to demonstrate the paper’s key points.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove College Students filter College Students
- (-) Remove Former Prisoners filter Former Prisoners
- (-) Remove 2010 filter 2010
- (-) Remove Preschool Children filter Preschool Children