This research brief, published by the National High School Center, examines the challenges and opportunities presented in evaluating whether an intervention achieves defined goals of increasing students’ educational attainment, employment, and earnings after high school.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Brief filter Brief
- (-) Remove 2008 filter 2008
- (-) Remove Before 2000 filter Before 2000
- (-) Remove 2004 filter 2004
- (-) Remove Residential Youth Programs filter Residential Youth Programs
- (-) Remove 2011 filter 2011
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion