Using an alternative to classical statistics, this paper reanalyzes results from three published studies of interventions to increase employment and reduce welfare dependency. The analysis formally incorporates prior beliefs about the interventions, characterizing the results in terms of the distribution of possible effects, and generally confirms the earlier published findings.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Substance Abusers filter Substance Abusers
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012
- (-) Remove Before 2000 filter Before 2000
- (-) Remove 2001 filter 2001
- (-) Remove People with Depression filter People with Depression