In this commentary published by Spotlight on Poverty, MDRC President Gordon Berlin makes the case for creating a more flexible safety net that continues to reward work when jobs are plentiful, provides employment to poor families when jobs disappear, and begins to address the problem of stagnant wages at the low end of the labor market.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Young People in Foster Care filter Young People in Foster Care
- (-) Remove The Unemployed filter The Unemployed
- (-) Remove Teachers/School Administrators filter Teachers/School Administrators
- (-) Remove 2012 filter 2012