This two-page issue focus describes two projects — one completed and the other just started — testing a career-focused GED curriculum model that aims to improve high school credentialing and college entry rates. It offers a contextualized, career-focused GED curriculum, while supporting students in their transition to college or training.
Use the tools at left to search for and filter publications.
Use the tools at bottom to search for and filter publications.
- (-) Remove Methodology filter Methodology
- (-) Remove High School Students filter High School Students
- (-) Remove Issue Focus filter Issue Focus
- (-) Remove Young People in Foster Care filter Young People in Foster Care
- (-) Remove GED Completion filter GED Completion
- (-) Remove 2015 filter 2015
- (-) Remove High School Dropouts filter High School Dropouts
- (-) Remove Transition to Postsecondary filter Transition to Postsecondary